The Practice of Empathic Discipline
Do you get stressed or anxious when the kids push back?
Help your kids be more disciplined with empathic and compassionate practices
This is compassionate discipline with 'less fuss' 🤣
The roles we play as parents and teachers when it comes to childhood discipline is not for the faint hearted.
- We can feel stressed and overwhelmed
- We can feel like we're not good enough to handle the demands of parenting or teaching
- We can feel tired of yelling
- Does it feel like you're having to force compliance against resistance?
- Are you tired of the power struggles and friction between you and your kids?
- Feel like you're not making a difference?
Enter the 'Practice of Empathic Discipline' audio course:
- Use your emotional intelligence and empathy to build up their character
- Gain collaboration and co-operation from your kids through stronger connection resulting in less friction, less yelling, less frustration
- Help your kids to make better decisions/choices
- Help your kids master their emotions
- Support your children's mental health [these principles are building blocks for good mental health]
- Teach your children how to empathise with others!
- Feel better about your parenting
- Feel like you're making a difference in your students lives
- Other parents and teachers will wonder what is the secret to your success! You're so good at this! 🤔
- There is no need to change your personal style because the principles here can complement what you already know
- You're not accountable to an external consultant who doesn't know your kid.
- Save yourself time, energy, headaches and your relationships!
- You don't have to rely on rewards, consequences or punishment!
...a little work is needed...however if you're here, I know you are no stranger to that. Having said that, if you're willing to come along for this journey with me and do something different. I'm glad to have you
- ~ 3 hours AUDIO instruction split into modules for easy digestion. Listen on your devices with the app
- Downloadable worksheets and templates.
- Get the Empathic Discipline E-book when you complete the course.
- Interact with your instructor on the course platform: Post questions for me to answer!
So you pay just once...and you get the course for as long as Huddle Wisdom exists.
And what that means is that I'll keep improving it and adding more content which you'll get for no extra cost.
IF the price of the course goes up in the future after you buy it, well... it won't affect you if you've already bought it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this help me get my kids to listen?
Will this help my kids to obey?
How long will this take to work?
Van Taylor, Environmental Educator
I bought the ‘Practice of Empathetic Discipline’ course after listening to the Huddle Wisdom podcast and reading Davin’s blog. Having empathy for your children sounds like a no-brainer, so I was keen to learn how to incorporate the concept into how I discipline my three kids. I was happy to see that Davin outlines a systematic approach that’s pretty easy to remember and employ in different parenting situations.
I’ve read quite a few other parenting books and articles in the past, which were all valuable but left me feeling like I owned a collection of disconnected methods and ‘tricks’. Probably the biggest thing I’ve taken way from the ‘Practice of Empathetic Discipline’ course is I now feel that Davins' concept of ‘empathetic parenting’ will be the underlying foundation for every other parenting resource I use. It’s something I can fall back on during those emotional storms when everything else goes out the window. I only wish I had been given Davin’s work at the beginning of my parenting journey.
Ilia Lindsay, Clinical Psychologist, Psychology Lead at Komodo
I have been using and recommending the course and resources "The Practice of Empathic Discipline" with many of the families I work with in private practice. The resources are informative, easy to understand and include such practical exercises and activities. Feedback from the families I work with is that these resources have been helpful particularly for parents of children with ADHD.
I do my best to ensure that my fellow huddlers are happy with my digital products. Which means no matter what, no questions asked, if you are unhappy with a digital product and seek a refund; you'll get it.
I stand by my products because I believe that parents and teachers are the greatest resource we have to help our kids fluorish, and I want to ensure that you have all the tools you need to get the job done!